-Eco Fashion Labels is an international marketplace for sustainable fashion. We offer organic, recycled, vegan and fair trade apparel for Women, Men and Kids.
The internship offers a unique opportunity to work across the business to get an overview of all areas of the busy startup life. You will work remote with a small international team and have daily support of the managers.
Currently we are seeking: BRAND ONBOARDING SPECIALIST
- Researching and contacting potential sustainable brands globally to connect to our marketplace, mainly by using email, Instagram and facebook.
- Guide and support the brands in the onboarding process and answer any queries they may have.
- Participate in improve the onboarding process
- Contact and offer brands to sign up for our paid B2B monthly plans
- Administration in our marketplace software and website
Other tasks can be tailored to suit the candidate, and can include:
- Create banners and update the design of e-shop
- Create content and publish posts for all our social media channels
- Website administration - adding and updating content
- Contacting potential business collaborators and influencers
- Improve and grow our social media following
- Work with our eco fashion blog
- Create texts for our website according to SEO principles
- Create Mailchimp newsletters
- Market research
Details for the internship:
- Length of internship 3 months, full time or part time. Minimum 25h/week.
- The internship is unpaid with the possibility for the right candidate to be employed after the internship.
- Flexible start date in May
- Location: 100% remote with weekly online meetings. If you´re based in Prague we´ll have weekly personal meetings.
- We prioritize candidates on a mandatory internship through university.
- We offer staff discounts
Requirements for all internships:
- Studies in relevant field
- Creative and proactive attitude
- Enjoys communicating with clients
- Good level of English
- Good organizational skills
- Interest in sustainable fashion
- Flexible to work with several different tasks across the business
Please apply by sending us your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com and clearly state:
- Availability, from when are you available to start.
- How many hours/week are you available?
We look forward to your application!
Make sure to follow us here on Linkedin to see our latest job updates.